Yoran became a Made Man.

Go down

Yoran became a Made Man.

Post  Bem Pepe on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 am

Yoran Marino is member from The Camorra since the beginning. We want to make Yoran Marino "Made Man" from The Camorra. Before we make him "Made Man" we want to be sure who Yoran Marino realy is. We observed the last days some strange acting from him. Reason enough to start this case about Yoran before he become a "Made Man".

On the first screen you can see Jimmy and me meets for the first time inside the Villa.
Spoiler:

The second two screens you see jimmy and me making a plan how we get more information about Yoran Marino.
Spoiler:

Afther the first meeting Jimmy starts sky on Yoran Marino with as Result a new meeting the next day.

Here Upstairs at the Villa. Jimmy called me to meet him because he had some important information on picture. Bem takes the pictures from Jimmy and takes a look at it. (Thos pictures will be posted here to)

Spoiler:

On those screen you see Jimmy explains what he saw on the streets. Yoran Marino is working together with a big and very dangerous organisation!! Also jimmy foundout where they hide and he also speaked about a name called Donatello Guneo. He's not sure about the first name.
Spoiler:

This screens shows we decided to continue spying on Yoran Marino.

Spoiler:

TO BE CONTINUED

Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Respect : 9
Registred on : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down