Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Go down

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update) Empty Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Post  Dom_Cataldo on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Boss
Spoiler:
Boss is a guy whos responsible of evrything. He gives orders to lower ranks and is allow to change evrything. Do not mess with hem.
Underboss
Spoiler:
Underboss is a guy who takes care of business while boss is out of town or doing some other things. Hes allowed to command and change things. Do not mess with hem.
Consligier
Spoiler:
Consligier is a highly trusted and respected guy in family and business. Family leaders respect hes opinion. Hes a guy who helps alot Boss and Underboss when they need help. He plans a robberys/meetings/take outs and many other things what needs to be done. Hes allowed to command ranks below hem.
Capo
Spoiler:
Capo is a guy who takes care of something what needs to be taken care. Capo uses power, he brakes anyones neck who needs to be taken out. Hes allowed to command Assiocate and Outsider and teatching Made Man to do dirty business. Also hes running trainings as a shooting and aiming.
Made Man
Spoiler:
Hes a guy who is trusted and ready to be part of family, but also hes not a big guy. He lissens and learns what bigger ranks telling hem. He has no right to command anyone.
Assiocate
Spoiler:
Assiocate job is to serv the higher ranks. When he needs to be somewhere he will come there fast and do what he have been told. He servs drinks and do guarding when needed.
Outsider
Spoiler:
Outside is simple rank. First when you join, your rank will be outside. In time to time you show us your loyalty and hard work. You do what high ranks are telling you. You have no permission do command anyone.
Dom_Cataldo
Dom_Cataldo
Under-Boss
Under-Boss

Respect : 10
Registred on : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update) Empty Re: Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Post  Bem Pepe on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Looking good pal!!! I would say lets post it in our memberlist or something!!!
what about the other guys??? comments please.....
Bem Pepe
Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Respect : 9
Registred on : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update) Empty Re: Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Looks good! Smile But do we have consigler now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bem Pepe on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

i read the spoilers now, i like the idea. but i think the how you describe the ranks is bullsht Razz..... there need some work to be swag.... Wink!
Bem Pepe
Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom_Cataldo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 am

Bem Pepe wrote:i read the spoilers now, i like the idea. but i think the how you describe the ranks is bullsht Razz..... there need some work to be swag.... Wink!

Jup. Aint good with writing. So yeh, you need to fix them Very Happy i dont know that good english. I think its not a problem for you Smile
Dom_Cataldo
Dom_Cataldo
Under-Boss
Under-Boss

Registred on : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Nucci on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 am

good idea Dom, will work with this later.
Nucci
Nucci
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bem Pepe on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 am

I guess Luc will be the right person to fix this!! Wink
Bem Pepe
Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard_Sinatra on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:58 am

Guest wrote:Looks good! Smile But do we have consigler now?
Leonard_Sinatra
Leonard_Sinatra
The Consigliere
The Consigliere

Registred on : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  JimmyC on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 am

I think Consig. is not needed, as we are not a faction yet. Also, to Associate, add he has to listen higher ranks Very Happy It looks good tho Razz Oh, and you forgot to add Enforcer
JimmyC
JimmyC
Mademan
Mademan

Respect : 2
Registred on : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down